According to the CBC here is an updated list of essential services which will continue to stay open:
Of particular relevance to you, the following are considered essential services:
- Professional services, including lawyers and paralegals, engineers, accountants, translators.
- Land registration services and real estate agent services.
- Accounting, payroll, translation services, legal services and insurance providers; insurance assessment and adjudication providers.
- Banks and their branches, credit unions and related financial institutions, as well as workers who support security and technical operations supporting financial institutions.
- Postal services, including both public and private mailing, shipping, logistics, courier, delivery services and post office boxes.
For more information about this see the following article: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/essential-services-bc-covid-1.5511040